Monday, April 6, 2009

Underneath


Its dark and damp.
ihatethisplace, but i always end up coming back.

I swore to much that this wouldnt happen again.
Im bad at this, and I should have known better then to say something I couldnt keep.
This feels too much like it did when I was younger.
Its all too familiar, and I dont want it to be.
If things happen, you cant be mad.
Promise me, even when I dont deserve it.

When I get the courage to stand on the edge and be as tough as I've always wanted to be, I'll hold your hand and look you in the eyes and tell you everything there is to know about all these stupid secrets.

I'll kiss your cheeks and say iloveyou, and make plans on ways to stop disappointing you in our friendships. I wont hold in what you need to know, but i'll seal my lips till I figure out on how to be everything you thought I could be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment