Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time

I havent thought of changing my past, mainly just working towards my future. Im living my life without regrets, no point in wishing I could go back to change something when its happend to make me the person I am today, Im not much thats for sure. But, im fine with who I am and the life experinces that Im taking with me as I get older. Time machines dont exist. and even if they did, I wouldnt want to change a thing thats happened to me. I've met wonderful people all throughout these years, some left me footsteps that I dont ever want to follow, and most were able to leave me a piece of them to expand my definition of life. No one should need instructions on how to live, its a natiral instict. But, its your choice on how you want to live your life.
lets live without limitations, its always so much more unexpected that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment