
He's strumming the chords and singing about distractions.
"say you wont care, and retrace the steps as if we forgot."
I remember always wanting to see him play, Its been three years since then.
Things are different now, he reminds me too much of what we've been through.
I dont want anyone to fill in the void right now, I want to learn how to live like this.
"acoustics and piano songs always make it worse."
Elvis sings me to sleep when Im not in the mood for hearing you yell at me all night.
Life moves on wether you give me permission to do so or not.
I'll still sneak into the night and be the person I've always been.
The phone rings every saturday morning, and im stuck in bed.
busy with thoughts of why I am where I am in life.
Something tells me this'll be like the week before we met.
"Just think of this and me as just a few of many things to lie around to clutter up your shelves."
Things are ganna happen, and I can feel this coming on.
Im holding my breath and closing my eyes.
I wont back down this time.

No comments:
Post a Comment