Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sticks and Stones


days come and go, nothing lasts forever.

This is where you'll end up, and this is where I'll be. Living up to no ones expeactions but my own. I've got gaols and ambitions too, but far far more along the lines of them being my own, and not someone elses. I remember the phone call where you spoke bashfully, about moving away to live with someone you said mattered, dispite our own plans you would have left just for your own selfish reasons.

Truth hurts, thats a fact no one can deny and honesty is brutal no matter what way you put it.

I'm not here to prove anyone wrong about the assumptions on how many bad turns my life will take. Im living backwards, learning from the mistakes you did to me. Im running with this image in my head of how I dont want to turn out to be some like you.

Im not living for the simplicity of having a life, because theres so much more to this then with what one night can be and what one day can offer.

Maybe one day you'll catch up with life and face the person you've become, because im sick of staring at monsters afraid to scream my lungs out at how horrid this all looks. But, i'll survive then again I've always made it out alive, with or without you by my side.

You've left once before, and made one too many mistakes. People just cant "fuck the pain away." and forget all of it happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment