Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Art of Holding Hands

Are you listening, cause I can hear it too. "your hearts beating fast," I think its talking.
translation: "iloveyoutoo."

I cant speak. will you give me a minute to think,
because being with you gets to me.
no deeds, no contracts.
The butterflies in my tummy are convincing me
to give you whats beating in my chest.

I'll close my eyes and dream of sunshine, waking up to you
is like dreaming without the alarm interrupting me.
My phones ringing, and theres nothing better then hearing you say
goodmorning when I open my eyes.

Do you remember when I stumbled over my words
when you walked me home.
Then you held my hand and I forgot that kissing you
meant breathing was required.

Hi, Im that weird girl you fell for,
and your the boy I had a crush on ever since I can remember.





Listen to this song by Daniel.
Press theeee play button!

The Art of Holding Hands - Daniel the photographer



No comments:

Post a Comment