Sunday, April 5, 2009
Everything Is Meant to Be Broken.
Maybe Im wrong for letting him have this chance, but maybe your wrong for wanting to take it away.
I guess when you have too much time on your hands you dont know what to do with it, and take for granted what you have left.
i'll sleep through this because I dont know how to speak to you anymore.
I know Im very much to blame, but two wrongs dont make a right
and Im still contemplating on wether, I still want to be that girl.
I remember all of it, the laughs the cries and best of all the plans on staying the way we are now. Not moving forward but just staying in one place... with you. I dont know who you are anymore. But, you had to grow up to be that boy eventually.
Sometimes I'll think of you and feel how much Im hurting you by just "thinking" and not doing anything about it. Im letting you down, and im scared to bring you back up because I know I'll do it again.
You were the only one I could fight with and know that after that phone call you would still love me the same, but your patience is fading away.
You seem perfectly fine with the way things are ending up, but I must be wrong.
but so are you for thinking I havent been trying to help make things easier.
If you want things bad enough you'll do what you can to have it,
I guess neither one of us want it as much as we thought we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment