Dear Byran Hurt,
I was able to watch your documentary Beyond Beats and Rhymes, and I personally think that its such an important thing that the youth should see this video as well because it makes people think, it made me analyze the music that I was contributing to with its popularity and fame. Your video was very informational and was in my eyes a solution to reaching out towards people to look at whats behind the music. Now, when I listen to the radio I am more aware of the lyrics that are being said beneath the beats. The way you were able to break down the subliminal messages that are in hip-hop music, such as what the song is about and what is being done in their music videos. I also think that your documentary is inspirational on aspiring rap artists because I believe industries are always trying to find something new and different and if a rapper is able to have the talent and skill to have positive lyrics they can become just as successful as any other rapper out there.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment