Every one has there reasons to do what they feel is right,
and some times others can view it as a wrong.
People will interpret the way you speak and what you say any way that will amuse them.
but truth is, you never looked deep enough to get the full meaning behind it.
I dont care, as much hurt is written on my face,
if you cant see me and "this" for what it is, i cant do anything else.
Ive tried being fare, but nothing else changes.
I'll move on.
__________________________________________________________________________
I've got ten weeks left to plan out my life without you.
2 months and 2 weeks to free myself from the bulls***
70 days from being who i want without being judged.
and,
a lifetime to remember:
im better off this way.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel it Michelle. :)
ReplyDelete