Friday, March 20, 2009

Everything Else Unravels

The stars were out that night and I cried because you walked away.
You came back, but the point is you left.
I whispered Jessie's lyrics to forget why I was there to begin with.
No make up, a sweater and nothing but my heart on my sleeve.
I always wondered how ashamed I should be for letting you see me that way.
All I had was him telling me that I needed to speak, and we all know Im horible at that.
You were choking on your sobs about not knowong who I was anymore,
and I layed on him like you never even said a word to me.
Im good at blocking you out, cause all you do is make it hurt a little more then it needs to.


Nothing stays a secret unless it meant something.
It was supposed to confuse you.
We spoke about this not changing things with us.
You should have kept your distance from me, because you know Im no good at this.
Theres no one to blame because no one ever stated it a problem.
I'll live my life like you never existed cause if you did,
You would have tried had enough to stop what was being done.

You should have never been there, I dont know why we met if it didnt even work out.
Stop coming back, cause its just screwing me up and throwing me all over the place.
I want to stop thinking of you. I should be done with this, your dead. your dead. *breath* I didnt fall in love with a boy like that.


The only reason why im sticking around is because your leaving me with no choice but TO BE HERE.
I've got no where else to stay, But I swear once I get the chance.
Im running, and maybe one day I'll look back.

The bass is low and I can feel the beat as if it were my heart when Im with you.
Am I bad person for coming up blank when it comes to thinking of you?
Wasnt it supposed to mean more then what it does in my head.
Im ganna end up running away, again.
im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment