Random thoughts for the day:
(well its 1:48 am actually its still like night time for me.)
No ones picked me any daisy's lately :( ubbber bummed.
Sooo...
How does everyone feel about marijuana being legalized?
I mean im not saying im a pothead (NO.not at all) but its considered a healthy drug isnt it? and the thing with cutie Micheal Phelps is so not a big deal.
aaand dont get me started about having to be TWENTY-ONE to buy alcohol, you can buy ciggys, porn, and drive when your 18 and those are all pretty dangerouse things. yes, including the porn. hahaha i kidd. i dont knooow i just think the law is wierd. (again, im not trying to say im all for these things. im just making interesting teenager conversation)
I think tats are hot. no, let me change that there massively haaaawt.
boys, get more tats mhhmmm, i'll enjoy that :D
ughh, i have like mild insomnia -totaly not a disease.
Its just reaaaally annoying.
Ms. Navarro is hilarious for loving 99 luftbaloons--awesomeness ilovedthegerminversiontoo.
So what happend to Paris Hilton? last time I seen her she was trying to get all gushy stuff with lady gaga (wonderful woman btw.) oh well, still a *censored word censored word censored word*
Moving ooon, summer time should get here already, i hate all this rain and gloomy weather weaaaaaaaaksauce. question: why does it seem like everyone loves winter?
Tennyson: talked with the "new" security gaurds todaaay, not too shabby. You get used to it after a while. butistilldontreallycare.
I've been hearing tonsss of new electronica bands starting up. &&uhhhh, lets hope the post core bands dont end there screaming and yelling. We love it too much. Im into both genres buuut, it really sounds like everyones changeing there sound. I've never been very fond of change, but it happends.
You know that sterotype that all asians are smart, rich and etc. Im sorry I dont believe we've met. Meet the slowessst asian chick everr, "hi. hello. whatsup." I Dont have the brains or the pocket change to fit into that catagory besides the fact that I AM asian. (actually, pacific islander- saaame thang) It's a bummer when everyone wants to copy your work and you dont have bleeeeep to hand to them. :( so shamless.
Im not completely challenged though, I dont think my writings horrible. right? waaait, dont answer that. Theres a reason why I Keep most of my writing pieces to myslef.
No one likes critisim but everyone loves to critisize. I think people should learn how to be polite.
I need to do my laundry now. goddday everyone. or night, whatever.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment